Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gentle Reminder

1. Please blog your reflections on "Recap Questions" from page 23 by Wednesday, 15th July 2009


2. Bring your exercise books for checking on Thursday. You may ask me questions on concepts or things that you do not understand for history. And if you have any feedback at how you would like your history lessons to be conducted. The questions and feebacks are to help you better learn :)


3. Submission of the 4 questions from the Indus Valley Civilisation worksheet by Saturday.

You may go to this address http://www.harappa.com/har/har0.html to help you out with your research work.

*Please ensure that you include the webpage from where you had taken the images from. You may face legal charges if you fail to do so! If all of your images was been taken from harappa.com, at the end of your entries, please mention -> Images taken from http://www.harappa.com/har/har0.html.


4. Submission of the Indus Valley Civilisation worksheet by Tuesday, 21st July 2009.


5. Please study for your class test on Thursday, 23rd July 2009. Chapters tested is from Chap 1-3.

13 comments:

  1. Teacher, Just to ask one question the research must be blogged or hand up?


    Zhung Yik
    1E2

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the research, we need to post on blog or write on paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'www.edwardryanwagstaffe.blogspot.com'
    Hi Ms Huda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ms huda,my computer cannot upload pictures . What should I do? My computer something wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its so weird! :-o. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what should I do? I tried many times but still cannot! I don't know what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrie- 1e3
    Sorry Miss Huda but my Computer yesterday LAG like~~ so i canot do my homework sorry.... sorry sorry~~ But i've done it today... I/m really sorry~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. ms huda i jus found out tat i had not post the hw i had saved it in draft yesterday.so i posted it today:) SORRY
    Hong Ming 1E3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms Huda my blog has a problem i cant access it as there is some sort of technical difficulty but i really cant access my posts i cant post anything so sorry ms huda do you think i can drag the deadline a little longer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Huda, I already do the posts and upload the pictures. So sorry for the late submission. I really apologise for the late submission.

    ReplyDelete
  11. misss rmb tat in class i asked u abt the concept map to post on ur blog then i go see? looks like u havent post it yet can u give me the details and discription as comment on my blog???

    ReplyDelete
  12. kevin lim , 1e3
    http://www.kevinlim-history.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am Willie, from 1E2, this is my history blog

    http://willietanweiren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete